- Add to wishlist
The 2-layer Tanya Jacket is the ideal versatile on and off-piste anorak jacket.
Made with a sustainable bio-sourced polyester face fabric from repurposed sugarcane waste, it features a 20K/20K membrane for unmatched waterproof breathability, reinforced with a PFC-free durable water repellent treatment.
Picture specifically designed the highly-breathable collar for intense efforts: just unzip the collar and snap the top to breathe easy. Designed for breathability and warmth, the pit zips offer additional ventilation when playing hard in the powder. For enhanced protection and fit, the hood, cuffs, and hem are all adjustable.
While equipped with smart, functional pockets and detailing, this anorak shell jacket has an active and modern look thanks to its embossed fabric mix.
58% Biosourced Polyester 42% Recycled Polyester
- Fit: Regular fit
- Composition: 58% Biosourced Polyester 42% Recycled Polyester
- Bio-sourced hard shell 2 layers ripstop
- Dryplay 20K/20K membrane
- Coremax lining
- Engineered Thermal Dry System with Coremax 3D inner back mesh lining
- tricot 180g/m2 body and sleeve lining
- lightweight recycled polyester taffeta hood lining
- Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC free durable water repellent treatment
- Fully-taped seams
- Adjustable ergonomic hood
- Half front opening with invisible snaps under flap
- YKK® zips on the sides with snap
- Pouch pocket with waterproof zip
- Pit zips
- Stretch snow skirt
- Jacket to pant interface
- Lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and loop system
- Tightening drawcord hem
- Patched hand pockets with zip under flap
- Ski pass pocket
- Goggle cleaner
- Long back fit
- Weight: 1060
PICTURE ORGANIC CLOTHING