Customer Support & Customer guarantee
As keen skiers and snowboarders, we take great pride in offering the best service and advice we can. All our ski and snowboard staff have been out testing the equipment we sell to make sure that we only stock the best of the best.
So, if you are unsure of what length ski to get, have concerns over which bindings to pair them with, or want to know what a particular snowboard actually rides like, just get in touch with us via phone, online chat or email.
While we always hope that with our advice you get the perfect ski or snowboard for you. We also know that until you get your new equipment out on the snow (or if race skis your dry slope) that you won't really know if you made the right choice. With our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE if you do not like the skis or snowboards we recommended then we will simply charge you a week’s worth of rental (minimum £50, max £100 depending on the item) and put the remaining balance into another board or set of skis. This way you can shop with confidence knowing that you will never get stuck with equipment that is no good to you.
Please see below for the full terms of the SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Offer only applies to skis or snowboards that have been recommended by our staff after a consultation instore, over the phone or via our live chat.
- The purchaser must let Snowfit know within a week of returning from their first trip away with the new equipment or after 2 or 3 sessions at a dome or dyslope that there is an issue.
- Customers must return the equipment to our Norwich store.
- We regret that we cannot exchange excessively damaged skis or snowboards.
- If skis are being exchanged the original bindings will be moved over onto the new skis.
- Any difference in price between the original ski and the exchange pair will either be paid for by the customer (if the new ski is more than original) or refunded onto the customer’s account, to be used in-store at a later date.
- This guarantee applies to all skis, snowboards and snowboard bindings, even sale stock.