The DIRACT VOICE is the world's first avalanche transceiver with integrated voice navigation.
Reliable and quick, this transceiver will guide you to your buried companion in an emergency. Clear and simple instructions tell you what to do each step of the way, keeping you calm as survival is of the utmost importance. A stable display also speeds up search whilst maintaining reduced stress.
The three-antenna device comes equipped with Smart-Antenna Technology, which analyses the device's location and automatically switches to the best transmitting antenna.
The logical design has one button to quickly flag burial victims, or to switch to standby mode. Secondary avalanche protection automatically switches from search-and-standby mode to transmit mode to guarantee the searcher full protection.
- Clear speech navigation (DE, EN, FR, IT, ES, NOR, SV, CZ, NL)
- No. of antennas: 3
- Number of avalanche victims: 4
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Dimensions (in mm): 79 x 120 x 23
- Waterproof (EN 300718)
- Weight / carrying system: 210 g/ 80 g
- Warranty: 5 years with registration
- Flagging function
- Search strip width: max. 50 m
- Stable display from first reception
- Display: fully graphic 34mm x 45mm
- 360° real-time display
- Visual and acoustic supportin fine search
- Group check
- Smart-Antenna-Technology ™
- Autom. switchover in case of a secondary avalanche
- Recco Reflector Inside
- Permanent self-testing and standby mode