- Add to wishlist
What Flow say...
Designed with a less-is-more attitude for riding hard and fast, the NX2-CX is super-stiff and extra-responsive. The asymmetrical Fusion PowerStrap gives great lateral drive, while the aluminium baseplate and asymmetrical, carbon-infused nylon, 1-piece UniBack highback deliver an ideal strength-to-weight ratio with less moving parts.
- Carbon Infused Nylon Asymmetrical Highback - Carbon loaded Asymmetrical 1-Piece highback that is ultra-lightweight, responsive and precise. The stiff flex is ideal for fast riding while the lower zone automatically triggers Active Strap Technology.
- Fusion Powerstrap - The strap is 3-D shaped, fuses the ankle and toe zones over the mid-foot, and is padded for a super comfortable form-fit providing maximum support and energy transmission.
- Aluminum LSR Buckles - These innovative locking slap ratchet buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings, either step in or side entry. Aluminium design to reduce friction and weight.
- Aluminum-Alloy Rockered Baseplates - The minimized contact area with the board channels your power where it needs to go, while the rocker corners of the baseplate allow any type of board to maintain optimal flex. Aircraft-grade aluminium alloy baseplate that delivers incredible response and durability.
- Glass Filled Nylon Heelcup - A tough, lightweight heel cup that has a slightly soft flex for a more fun feel.
- N.A.S.T.Y. Active Strap technology - When you recline the high back for entry or exit, the strap pivots, giving you more room to take your boot in and out of the bindings.
- BankBeds - Dual-density EVA footbeds with 2.5° canting and adjustable toe-ramp optimize fit, this gives the user great support and energy transfer.
- N-Gel Heel & Basepad - This cushioned base pad and heel area dampens landings, absorbs chatter and fits perfectly to the rockered baseplate shape for efficient energy transfer. Padding is placed throughout the entire pad, forefoot heel and toes.
- ATM 8 Support Panel - Inserted in the middle of the highback to create more support and comfort.
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment - Minimises the hassle of adjusting your bindings.
Sizing: Large (UK 6.5-10.5) X-Large (UK 9.5-14)
Built to Last: Constructed to the highest standards and backed by a solid guarantee, Flow bindings are backed by a full warranty against manufacturer’s defects