The SK4 ski socks from Falke are a favourite with our staff and customers. Perfect for those that want a close fit with their ski boots as the SK4 is one of Falke's thinnest options. Offering warmth and comfort all day long due to the merino wool content. Needing something with more cushioning? Try the SK2! Or the new SK2 Energising Light with gradual compression to reduce leg fatigue.
Falke say - Thanks to their extra-light cushioning, which is perfect for all custom-fit boots, the SK4 women’s ski socks are perfect for more advanced skiers, offering direct power transmission and a high degree of control. The rapid heat transport and moisture wicking of these socks plus their optimised shape guarantees superior comfort and an active day’s skiing.
- Ski socks with light cushioning for great control and speed
- Ski specific protective shin and ankle cushioning
- Moisture wicking 3-layer construction to keep feet dry and blister free
- Optimal fit adapted to the specific requirements of the respective foot (true L/R foot)
- High insulating and warming Merino wool-mix with odour resistant qualities
- Suitable for custom boots
- Female fit specifically adapted to narrower feet