These ski socks from Falke are aimed for all leisure skiers but we find that they would work best for someone who struggles with cold feet or someone who is wanting more performance from their skiing. It has medium cushioning for protection in areas you need it - around the toes and on the ankle. You can feel warmth straight away when wearing them as they are made with a blend of virgin wool. The lightweight compression also aids with blood flow so the foot is warmer as well as keeping a snug and wrinkle free fit.
Falke Say -
- All-rounder ski socks with medium padding for a high level of protection
- Merino wool mix for great thermal insulation
- Quick moisture transport thanks to a three-layer construction
- Balanced comfort and shoe contact
- Optimum fit due to right and left padding and a toe box
- Lightweight compression for a crease-free fit and better circulation. Warms and accelerates regeneration.
- 65% Virgin Wool, 27% Polyamide, 6% Polypropylene, 2% Elastane