Designed as a dedicated backcountry pack, but also the perfect day back on the slopes, the Mission pro 18L is a lightweight backpack with plenty of space.
It's hydration compatible with an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap, and you can strap on your board or skis for boot pack missions beyond the boundary.
The clamshell design features a dedicated pocket for your shovel and probe, while the main compartment holds layers, skins and essential touring gear.
- 420D Nylon semi dull Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish
- 1098 cubic inches [ 18L ] - 20 x 12 x 5.5 [ 51 x 30 x 14cm ]
- 1.6 lbs. [ .7kg ]
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Two zippered compartments|Adjustable waist belt
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal ski carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Padded hipbelt
- Insulated hydro sleeve
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap