The ATK Crest 10 is one of the most versatile binding in the ATK touring range. It is lightweight for those long excursions and steeper climbs and the unique technical heel are the best for the most extreme descents.
PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The Heel Flap with raiser provides 3 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- A 20 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 2 full sizes).
- The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- SKI-BRAKE: the binding offers different sizes (75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model.
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.