Patagonia's trusted Torrentshell 3-layer jacket uses their H2No® technology for exceptional waterproofing and breathability. You can ensure this jacket will be durable and comfortable when you are partaking in high performance activities.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and an adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop