Need help with skis?
What ski is for me?
- We believe that every ski we stock is a great ski and we also feel as we have skied them all we know what we're talking about.
- When purchasing any ski the things to take in mind is your height, your abilities and the type of skiing you enjoy.
- Sizing skis isn't hard. If you're looking for a piste ski you want the height of the ski to come up to your eye or middle of forehead.
- If it's more of an all mountain, powder or freeride ski you want more head height, this is because this type of ski tends to have a rocker or early rise tip and sometimes tail which means theres less ski on the snow.
- If it's a race ski, it's the same as a piste ski (depending on which type of racing your looking to do).
- If it's a Freestyle ski, it's the same as a Powder ski, this is again down to the amount of ski on the snow as they will have twin tips.
- Your ability is ranked in Beginner, Intermediate, Advance, Expert. Be honest with yourself and decide which area you feel best sounds right for you. You can then use the Filter option on our skis page to decide filter skis.
- Which type of skiing you enjoy can only be answered by you. There are many types which may make it feel confusing but just think back to your last trip, where did you spend the most of your time? (Ps if its the bar then a piste ski is going to work just fine for yourself).
- We hope this helps, but any questions don't hesitate to ask us!