As keen Skiers and Snowboarders, we take great pride in offering the best service and advice we can. All our Ski and Snowboard staff have been out testing the equipment we sell to make sure that we only stock the best of the best.
So, if you are unsure of what length Ski to get, have concerns over which Bindings to pair them with, or want to know what a particular Snowboard actually rides like, just get in touch via one of the options below.
[email protected] – This will go directly to our Ski Customer Service Team
[email protected] – This will go directly to our Snowboard Customer Service Team
Call 01603 716655 – If you would rather chat, in person, to someone about your problem
Use the Live Chat at the bottom right of this screen to chat online
Please do not forget we are happy to take orders over the phone or to put items to one side for collection in store.
SKI & SNOWBOARD SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
While we always hope that with our advice you get the perfect ski or snowboard for you. We also know that until you get your new equipment out on the snow (or if race skis your dryslope) that you won't really know if you made the right choice. With our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE if you do not like the skis or snowboards we recommended then we will simply charge you a week’s worth of rental (minimum £75, max £100 depending on the item) and put the remaining balance into another board or set of skis.
This way you can shop with confidence knowing that you will never get stuck with equipment that is no good to you.
Please see below for the full terms of the SATISFACTION GUARENTEE
- Offer only applies to Skis or Snowboards that have been recommended by our staff after a consultation instore, over the phone or via our live chat.
- The purchaser must let Snowfit know within a week of returning from their first trip away with the new equipment or after 2 or 3 sessions at a dome or Dyslope that there is an issue.
- Customer must return the equipment to our Norwich Store.
- We regret we cannot exchange excessively damaged Skis or Snowboards.
- If skis are being exchanged the original bindings will be moved over onto the new skis.
- Any difference in price between the original ski and the exchanges pair will either be paid for by the customer (if the new ski is more than original) or refunded onto the customer’s account, to be used in-store at a later date.
- This guarantee applies to all Skis, Snowboards and Snowboard bindings even sale stock.
The shop and warehouse address should you need it is below
Snowfit, Unit C & D Yarefield Park
Old Hall Road, Norwich, NR4 6FF
Call us: 01603 716655
1 WHAT LENGTH SKI DO I NEED
1.1 WHAT LENGTH SKI DO I NEED?