- All products are added to your cart.
SCOTT SPORTS Scott Patrol E1 Backpack Including Avi System Burnt Orange Black 22L W19/20
The SCOTT claim this is the ultimate freeskiing avalanche backpack. The Patrol E1 30 Backpack Kit features the Alpride E1 Airbag system. This fully electronic airbag system pushes the boundaries of innovation, thanks to its supercapacitor technology. The big benefits of Alpiride supercapacitor technology are
- Cold temperatures do not affect the performance or charge of the supercapacitor
- Turbo radial fan = more power and volume in a shorter amount of time
- 1280g full system weight = 720g lighter than any other electronic system on the market
- Mechanical trigger and deflation release = no electronic error possible
- No cartridges /no li-ion battery = no restrictions for travelling and shipping
- 2x AA batteries = recharge on the mountain without power supply
- 1170g Backpack weight
With A-frame & diagonal ski carry you should have no restrictions on where you can explore. As well as all the avalanche & hiking features you also get a very comfortable bag with good easy access to the main load area of the bag.
This bag is also available in a 40L expedition size or a 30L touring size.
Travel - The Patrol E1 pack is also easier to travel with compared to some Avalanche air bag systems. this is becase the E1 airbag system is an electrical airbag system and is powered with 2 x AA battery (visible under the battery cover) The Alpride E1 system has: • No LI-Po or Li-ion Batteries • No Pyrotechnics • No Cylinders under pressure / cartridges of compressed gas • The E1 airbag system is fitted with pressure relief valves. • By switching OFF the system, there are no risks to be accidentally activated. • The E1 system is CE certified following EN16716:2017 and the following standards are met: If you are treaveling & want to have the documentaion stating that the bag is safe to travel with you can download the travel document from the Scott website under the documents heading.