- Add to wishlist
Reimatec kids' ski jacket made from sustainable materials. Several pockets and adjustable features. Extremely water - and windrpoof - as well as breathable. Straight cut.
All the seams are sealed on this Reimatec children's ski jacket to make sure it's fully waterproof. The technical material is water- and windproof, yet breathable. With a smooth, partly recycled lining, the design is easy to put on and feels comfortable when teamed with warm mid-layers. It's equipped with an adjustable hem and cuffs for maximum protection.
The powder skirt keeps snow at bay and can be detached for city use. The detachable and adjustable hood is safe because it comes off easily if caught on something. It also has a neck-protecting wind flap and visor.
The piece is finished with a ski pass pocket on the sleeve. It can also be tumble-dried to be ready for hitting the slopes all over again.
- Kid's jackets
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material
- bluesign approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH ECO
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex insulation
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and inner lycra cuffs
- Adjustable hem, detachable snow lock at waist
- Goggle pocket
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 116 onward
- Water-repellent pocket zips
- Skipass pocket on sleeve with Reima branded water-repellent zip