- All products are added to your cart.
Swiss wool and fleece light: The perfect combination of lightness and zonal insulation! Swisswool hybrid is designed for all ski tourers who enjoy demanding excursions but do not want to forego comfort.
But it’s not just on ski tours that the ergonomic cut of the Swisswool Piz Roseg Jacket for women will be at home: It can also be used on high-altitude mountain tours or cold alpine climbing tours.
The front wool lining (60 g/m²) is super light but keeps you warm during windy descents. The wool is protected by highly breathable micro ripstop polyamide fabric from Toray on the front. It is robust and keeps damp and wind out. The fleece light material in the arm and back area ensures freedom of movement and excellent temperature regulation thanks to our Tasmanian merino wool.
- Thumb loops
- Ergonomic cut
- Elastic cuffs
- Elastic hem seam
- Hybrid mix of SWISSWOOL Light Pure + MERINO FLEECE LIGHT
- 2 chest pockets (optimized for backpacks)
- Mottled Lycra inserts
- Micro Ripstop: breathable ( 10,000 g / m² / 24 h) and robust (>20,000 abrasion cycles in the Martindale test)
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (60 g/ m²)
- wind resistant
- water resistant
- Can absorb and release large quantities of moisture (better than synthetic fi bers)
- Highly stretchable
- Tasmanian Merino
- Extremely high breathability