- All products are added to your cart.
ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE UK
The Nano-Air® Hoody was made for those on start-stop alpine missions, so you’re never slowed down by changing layers this Warm, stretchy and breathable jacket regulates your temperature perfectly. The FullRange® insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Now built with significant recycled content in the shell, liner and insulation, the Nano-Air sets another new standard for technical insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% polyester (now 87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, breathability and abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (40CFM), so excess heat can escape
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide full range of motion for unhindered movement
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack; hoody self-stuffs into left-chest pocket
- Sleek, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; elasticized hem seals in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with 4-way stretch.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn