- All products are added to your cart.
Extremely versatile and highly revered, Patagonia's R1® midlayers are perfect for those wanting to stay warm and comfortable across the full spectrum of weather the mountain throws at you. The R1 allows you to climb, hike, Ski, Snowboard, mountain bike and even chill in the apres bars in comfort and style. Made with light and breathable Polartec® Power Grid® fabric, R1 provides outstanding stretch, compressibility and durability. With HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control to keep you welcome among friends. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Exclusive to Patagonia, these hybridized Polartec® Power Grid® fabrics with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control are light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability; low-profile secondary fabric improves breathability in key places and provides increased comfort when worn under a harness; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Snug-fitting, low-profile balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front slim zip with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting
- One left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Sleeves have discreet on-seam thumb holes for added coverage in cold conditions
- Torso is 1" longer than usual to stay tucked in under a harness or a pack waistbelt
- 312 g (11 oz)
Body: 6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Hood, side panels and lower body: 3.8-oz Polartec Power Grid 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex.
Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn