- Add to wishlist
ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE UK
The Snowshot is one of the most versitile jackets in the Patagonia range. The great cut and relaxed fit give you great freedom and comfort. This the insulated version has an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, a blend of 40-g and 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement, and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and ease of layering.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeves, the Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two welted handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing), and one internal stash with key clip; internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth; hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 921 g (32.5 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 80-g (sleeves: 40-g) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved