- All products are added to your cart.
The Nitro Team 2019 is a go everywhere, do everything, all in one quiver killer and work of art for those who don't want multiple boards but want to ride it all. Built with the lightest core in the Nitro lineup along with an all-terrain flex and varying core thickness along the length of the board, the Team Exposure rides super light underfoot but is sturdy and responsive across all types of terrain. It's also a favourite amongst the Nitro team for park and all-mountain riding, offering a pro-level performance of camber with the versatility that everyone can enjoy.
- True Camber - The original camber type, unmatched for strong snap and powerful response. Each True Camber board in the Nitro range has it's own special tweak to suit its intended terrain type, keeping the camber shape with a more specialised ride.
- 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff) - This board features Nitro's most versatile all-terrain flex pattern, combining great pop and smooth response.
- Directional Twin - A true twin with a setback stance, this board will ride the same regular or switch but has a stance reference point closest to the tail for better-ferried performance.
- Powerlite Core - The highest grade of ultra-lightweight Poplar wood is used in the Powerlite Core, resulting in a smooth ride with loads of pop and strength at minimal weight.
- Reflex Core Profile
- A thinner core between the bindings increases torsional flex, enhancing manoeuvrability and making turns easier and more controlled.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base - A new base material compound that is fast, absorbent and super resistant to abrasions.
- Bi-Lite Laminate - Engineered for strength, style, and refined board-feel
- Dual Degressive Sidecut - A smaller radius sidecut in the centre along with two larger ones in the tip and tail make it feel loose, playful, and the most forgiving sidecut in the Nitro range.