- All products are added to your cart.
The Powder Bowl pant will keep you warm and dry all season long.
PATAGONIA M's Powder Bowl Pants BLUE
The powder bowl is a pant designed for all season long, any snow condition from sunny bluebird days to cold whiteout days this pant works. The bowl gives you a shield from the elements thanks to the 2-layer gore-tex used in the pant. Patagonia also has used Recco's tracker system so if you get caught out this can help for you to be found.
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 782 g (27.6 oz)