- All products are added to your cart.
The Powder Bowl pant will keep you warm and dry all season long.
PATAGONIA Patagonia M'S Powder Bowl Pants Blue
The powder bowl is a pant designed for all season long, any snow condition from sunny bluebird days to cold whiteout days this pant works. The bowl gives you a shield from the elements thanks to the 2-layer gore-tex used in the pant. Patagonia also has used Recco's tracker system so if you get caught out this can help for you to be found.
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 782 g (27.6 oz)