- All products are added to your cart.
The Departer is great in all elements from snowy days on the mountains or simply working around on a rainy day.
PATAGONIA Patagonia M'S Departer Jkt Sediment
The departer is great in all elements from snowy days on the mountains or simply working around on a rainy day. The GORTEX membrane is the highest speck they make, so getting wet isn't at all an issue. It holds your body warmth really well, you can wear it along with just a base layer and still be warm in all weathers.
- Supple, 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with internal collar and laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior zippered pocket with key clip and one interior drop-in
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 646 g (22.8 oz)