- All products are added to your cart.
- Supple, 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with internal collar and laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior zippered pocket with key clip and one interior drop-in
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 646 g (22.8 oz)
I wore this on a really cold and rainy day by the sea. The wind might have been awful on the face but it kept me so warm and dry. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to be really active, touring for example or even someone who just tends to get really hot in ski wear.