- All products are added to your cart.
The Snowshot jacket is a great three-part jacket, perfect for all season long, on and off the slope.
PATAGONIA Patagonia M'S 3-In-1 Snowshot Jkt Navy
The 3 in 1 jacket is a great jacket for any weather condition. The outer jacket can be used as a waterproof or a shell jacket that will be perfect for blue sky days that have a bit of chill to them. The insulator is great for chilly but bright days skiing or simply walking around the town. When you put the two together you have a fantastic warm and dry jacket that is great for any weather condition regardless if you're in the mountains or not.
- Durable H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- The versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester insulation (90% recycled) for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at centre back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 1154 g (40.7 oz)