- All products are added to your cart.
The Stoney HS Pants are classic freeride pants. With high-quality DRYtech™ Premium material, the Stoney Pants are waterproof and windproof. The mesh lining provides warmth when required and the extensive side ventilation provides fresh air when it gets hot. With four pockets, the pants offer plenty of space for essential little items for the snow. The ski edge protection is made from super-robust schoeller®-keprotec® and keeps the Stoney Pants in shape. The leg width can be adjusted using snap buttons, which is a real advantage for crampons.
- High-quality, robust, windproof, waterproof Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material with 20,000 mm water column and 20,000 g/m²/24h water vapour permeability
- Warm mesh lining
- Integrated waist adjustment system
- 2 zipper pockets with warm, cosy fleece lining
- Belt loops on the waistband of pants to connect them to jacket
- Side ventilation with splashproof zipper and mesh backing
- 2 map pockets with splashproof zippers on legs
- Reinforced seam edges and ski edge protection made from schoeller® keprotech®
- Pre-shaped knee section
- Rear hems of trouser legs can be shortened with snap button to avoid damage when walking and to avoid catching on binding
- Elastic snow gaiters
100% Polyester Insert
78% Polyamide | 22% Aramid Main Material - Face
100% Polyamide Lining 2