- Add to wishlist
The ion 10 is a really easy to use touring pin binding. It features a rear binding rotating/ realise system that makes it safer on realising. The 10 gives you the ability to use upto a din of 10. It's a favoured binding out of the team as its realible, durable and simple to use.
You have the ability like with most touring bindings the option of two extra hieght steps on the rear binding to make it easy to walk up inclines.
Same renowned feature set as the ION 12, with a lower Release Value 4 – 10. Now you can pick the ION that best matches your skiing! Otherwise it's the same lightweight, high-performance touring binding weighing in at only 585 g (1 lb 4.6 oz) per binding. In Black/orange.
- Optimal Energy Absorption = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
G3 GENUINE GUIDE GEAR