- Add to wishlist
A great, mid-fat Freerider with very good edge grip and enough float for even bottomless powder (we dream). Recent changes have improved what was already a mighty fine ski and its skiability is noticeably better. Nicely understated look in the usual Black Crows style, the 107mm waist is user friendly and will give the skier the confidence to tackle just about anything other than the Park or a slalom run.
A lovely smooth and precise ride these versatile skis will work well around resort with the younger or less adventurous in your party or simply excel in the backcountry, a great ski to have on your feet when you're not quite sure where the day's skiing will take you.
Black Crows Say:-
A new shape and a new core for this excellent high mountain ski.
a light, moderately wide and seriously skiable ski made for touring.
- moderate width: 91 mm waist.
- front rocker: pivot and float.
- medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- titanal reinforcement under the bindings: better hold.
- moderate flex: a tolerant and comfortable ski.
- plastic insert and cut-out on the tail: easier to put skins on.
“precise and reliable, the orb Freebird is my only choice when I want to ski something really steep without knowing what kind of snow awaits me, but also when I start my day on piste not knowing how it will end. they feel great on the way up - light on the feet, light on your back and on the way down they're really stable on steep, icy snow and the rocker makes them very playful and manoeuvrable.”
BLACK CROWS SKIS