- All products are added to your cart.
102mm dedicated to adventure.
striking a balance between fatness and skiability, with alpine style and front progressive rocker – the Navis Freebird is shaped for both far-off quests and everyday missions.
- nice width: 102mm waist.
- front progressive rocker and lightly tapered sidecut: good carving stability.
- long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with extensive ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- progressive tail: less tail washout and easier pivot initiation.
- lighter core: 3.35kg per pair in 179cm.
“they provide a brilliant balance between weight and performance which means I am confident on anything from the steepest lines to touring for fast powder or spring corn. the 102 waist is wide enough in the powder while still feeling stable on firmer snow. I am particularly impressed that this same pair of skis has given me around 200 days of fun.”