- All products are added to your cart.
Black and yellow all over, our skins are shaped and pre-cut according to the shapes of the different Freebird skis, plus a wide trim-to-fit model. all of our skins are 70% mohair and 30% synthetic material and have been tested relentlessly in conditions ranging from dry cold to humid heat. made in Austria, our skins are ultra-resistant, lightweight, compact, and easily stored in the bag provided.
Anima Freebird hybrid skins
- 70% mohair / 30%synthetic for the best ratio gliding / grip / durability.
- fitted metal tip hook.
- polyamide buckle.
- high resistance elastic.
- double layer hybrid glue.
- perfect adhesion to the ski base, even at super low températures.
- effortless removal from the ski, without an adhesive trace on the base.
- easy handling, as the skins can be folded on themselves slim.
- maintenance free, as the adhesive does not have to be re-glued.