The Jobe Bamboo Ventura 10.6 is a perfect all-rounder! It has a large surface area, is truly versatile and is suitable for surfers up to 120kg. There are also two bright green channels to maximise stability and ensure good speed while tracking. The rocker cuts through the water with no trouble at all which also helps with the general manoeuvrability of the SUP. A unique click fin so you can be on the water as quick as possible. No tools needed and you don't need to worry about losing your fin screw either.
Not only are the bamboo boards lightweight from the EPS core, the EPOXY coating on the rail creates a metallic look and compliments the bamboo veneer to create a beautiful looking SUP!
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- 9ft | 2,74m coiled leash
- Bungee storage net
- 9" toolless click fin
- Automatic air vent plug
- Bamboo veneer
- Camera plug to capture all your #Jobemoments
- Channels for better speed control and stability
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Easy connectable leash plug
- Rail saver for extra protection
- Scratch resistant compound rail and bottom
- US finbox for optimal fin position
- Nose rocker: 6 3/4", Tail rocker: 2 15/16"
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 110kg | 243 lbs
- Board weight: 12,9kg | 28lbs
- Dimensions: 10'6" x 32" x 5" | 320 x 81,3 x 12,5cm
- Volume: 190 l