- All products are added to your cart.
These skis are ex-demo
The Skis and bindings have been used for one week on snow before the owner decided this set up wasn't for him and traded them in.
The skis and bindings have been serviced and are in good condition.
Black Crows Atris
The evolution of the key model is a delicate task.
we wanted to make the Atris more stable at high speed without altering its great handling and playfulness. our team was successful with this by intervening on three variables: extension of the radius, a softening of the flex and a more progressive heel rise. so, the Atris has become more easily handled at speed without altering its ease of handling. the new Atris gallantly opens the doors of a great ski.
- nice width: 108 mm waist.
- double rocker = immediate pivot.
- medium classic camber = classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- slightly extended sidecut (20 meters radius): more stability at high speed, a balance between firmness and manoeuvrability.
- progressive tip rise: good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- stiff and consistent flex: a very stable ski.
Marker F12 L Touring binding
Marker's F12 Tour EPF is ideal for skiers who want to cross over from alpine touring to resort skiing on occasion. EPF (Extended Power Frame) features a super wide connection to the ski, maximizing power transmission and enhancing the downhill skiing ability of this exceptional uphill climbing product. The Extended Power Frame enables you to enjoy the widest touring skis also when the terrain gets rough and sloppy. On top, it makes turn initiation easier in any snow conditions.