- All products are added to your cart.
Are the powder lines calling your name? With the Alvier Armor HS Hooded Jacket, you're all set for whatever the winter throws at you. Mammut's Phase Weav technology seamlessly integrates and combines different material properties and processing methods into a single material, abrasion-proof zones, stretch panels offer a durable hard wearing shell jacket with great comfort.
- Mammut Phase Weave™ seamlessly integrates and combines different material properties and processing methods in a single material
- Water column: 10,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Helmet-compatible hood with snow-specific construction and 3-point adjustment
- Pocket on collar provides additional space for helmet straps, scarf, etc.
- Robust, splashproof YKK-Vislon® 2-way front zipper
- U-shaped puller on front zipper makes it easier to open when wearing gloves
- Underarm ventilation with splashproof, matt YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper
- 2 high, concealed side pockets with splashproof YKK zippers
- Side pocket with key clip
- Internal zipper pocket with multimedia cable outlet
- Ski pass pocket on wrist with splashproof, concealed YKK zipper
- Pre-shaped sleeves with stitched hook and loop fasteners
- Laser-cut, low-profile, bonded hand gaiters to reduce glove bulk
- Detachable, elastic snow skirt
- Snap buttons on snow skirt to attach jacket to pants
MATERIAL & TECHNOLOGY
71% Polyamide | 29% Polyester Main Material - Backing
100% Polyamide Main Material - Membrane